In the past decade, fragment based drug design (FBDD) has risen as a new and effective approach to identify lead compounds and continues to show great promise in drug discovery. It requires the use of sensitive techniques such as X-ray crystallography to identify hits among low molecular weight fragment compounds that have a weak binding affinity to a drug target. The hit fragments could be then structurally optimized to lead compounds with high affinity and specificity.
Reaxense's RO3 Fragment Library is a product of choice for FBDD project of any level. The library contains 1,000 high-quality fragments selected to meet top industry requirements. It provides an optimal, Ro3 complied, diverse set of compounds to be included in your next fragment screen.
- 1,000 small molecule fragments
- Full Rule of Three (Ro3) compliance
- Compounds with reactive and toxic groups filtered out
- High calculated water solubility (LogS > -5)
- High diversity over the library
- Each fragment contains at least 1 aromatic or aliphatic ring
- Purity >90%; spectral data available
Product sheet with detailed description is available in PDF format
This library is available in structure-data file format (SDF) or other common formats such as XLS, CSV, PDF. Please contact us to obtain this library as well as information on price and delivery.