Majority of biological processes would not be possible without protein–protein interactions (PPIs). Human interactome is estimated to comprise more than 600,000 PPIs, and only a small part of them has been studied. PPIs are associated with a growing number of diseases and have garnered significant interest in pharmaceutical research offering attractive opportunities for therapeutic intervention. Designing molecules that interfere with the formation of protein complexes is one of the recent challenges in drug design.
Reaxense's PPI Focused Library comprises 624 molecules selected by comparison to Timbal database, which is a collection of compounds experimentally confirmed to be PPI inhibitors.
- 624 small PPI inhibitor-like compounds
- Full Rule of Five (Ro5) compliance
- Selected by similarity to Timbal database
- Compounds with reactive and toxic groups filtered out
- High diversity over the library
- Purity >90%; spectral data available
Product sheet with detailed description is available in PDF format
This library is available in structure-data file format (SDF) or other common formats such as XLS, CSV, PDF. Please contact us to obtain this library as well as information on price and delivery.