Retinoic acid receptor-related orphan receptors (RORs) alpha, beta, and gamma play critical roles in a variety of physiological processes, which include regulation of metabolism, development and immunity as well as the circadian rhythm. Several reports have presented evidence for a potential role of RORs in pathologies such as osteoporosis, several autoimmune diseases, asthma, cancer, and obesity. This stimulated the development of RORs synthetic ligands and opened up the possibility of chemotherapeutic intervention for these receptors.
Reaxense's RORs Focused Library has been designed with flexible molecular docking and comprises 1,235 compounds predicted to bind RORα, RORβ and RORγ nuclear receptors. In addition, a custom subset of compounds has been selected for each of the three ROR targets.
- 1,235 compounds focused against RORα, RORβ and RORγ
- Specific compound subset for each target is available
- Full Rule of Five (Ro5) compliance
- Compounds with reactive and toxic groups filtered out
- High diversity over the library
- Purity >90%; spectral data available
Product sheet with detailed description is available in PDF format
This library is available in structure-data file format (SDF) or other common formats such as XLS, CSV, PDF. Please contact us to obtain this library as well as information on price and delivery.